- Remove the screws holding the top plastic cover and hang the cover by the wires.
- Unplug all the connectors from the controller board.
- Remove the controller from the top of the machine using a 9/64” Allen wrench. Remember how the ground wire was attached to the unit.
- Put on the new controller board, making sure that the ground wire is connected firmly.
- Plug in all the connectors. (See the pictures below)
- Arrange the cables and put back the top cover.
In case of any problem please call your dealer or Kasa Engineering Services at (614) 792-0501.
CONTROLLER BOARD CONNECTORS
NOTE: On APQS machines the thread cutter connector is plugged on the two pins to the left of the rear control connector.